I sadly do not have Troy anymore..
Hello everyone! Thank you for all of your support and positive feedback on my video of Troy. I've been getting a lot of questions regarding where I've got him from also where he is right now. I got him from a breeder called Marinita, (you can google it) and the unfortunate reason I had to get rid of him was because I used to live in an apartment that I was renting and my landlord (the owner of the apartment) told me after a few months that I can no longer keep him due to silly reasons. Troy is back with the breeder and living life happily therefore don't worry about him. I have moved home now and live in a house with a garden therefore in the near future I'll be getting another German Shepherd.
video phone beyonce mp3 Going to get a German Shepherd puppy! | |
| 710 Likes | 710 Dislikes |
| 122,036 views views | 213 followers |
| Pets & Animals | Upload TimePublished on 26 Apr 2014 |
Related keywords
video phone commax,videos for cats,dog sound,getintopc,youtube music,video phone letra,free ringtones,freedom mortgage,video doorbell,cardinals vs vikings,video phone number,sharing amazon prime,sharingan eyes,youtube converter,video phone é a continuação de telephone,video player,getresponse,sharing community,camera iphone x apk,care credit,carnival,getv live,getsmscode,cargurus,sharing is caring,dogechain,youtube apps,carowinds,video editing app,camera iphone 7 vs iphone 8,free music,upload video to youtube,video phone ft lady gaga,old navy,freep,video phone extended remix,cardi b,video phone call,sharingbox,youtube vanced,youtube video,video editor,camera iphone,camera phone comparison,sharing is caring meme,upload resume to linkedin,sharing wifi password,get past participle,car wash near me,dog picture,app video iphone,sharing wifi iphone,camera iphone 8 plus,camera iphone xr,carvana,old navy near me,upload music to spotify,getjar,dog and man video,free people,sharing outlook calendar,dogs,sharing network 5k,upload soundcloud,old town road lyrics,dog vs man,video phone beyonce letra,get well soon,get smart,getidmcc,free movies,dog videos,carfax,car wash,getting over it,camera phone x apk,dog photo,cardinals,get well soon wishes,dog price in bd,sharingan contacts,youtube video converter,video games,getcomics,video phone lyrics,upload to instagram from pc,doge to usd,youtube apk,video star,free games,ডগি ডন,old school,carnival cruise,camera phone x,video phone tradução,youtube go,youtube studio,video converter,video phone lady gaga,video maker,get out,video phone feat lady gaga,video editing software,old dominion tracking,free credit report,free credit score,camera iphone 8 plus apk,camera iphone x vs xr,video to gif,camera phone ranking,free robux,upload to imgur,youtube video downloader app,youtube channel,videoder,videographer,youtube downloader app,camera phone x - os 12 camera apk,old dominion,sharing shelf,dogecoin price,old fashioned,upload speed,carmelo anthony,camera iphone 7 plus,video camera,old navy sale,doggy don,camera iphone apk,youtube multi downloader,cars,free dating sites,free stock photos,youtube downloader,uploadvr,upload photos to icloud,video downloader,carters,upload speed test,upload photo,old bridge nj,getty images,video phone beyonce,sharingan naruto,old westbury gardens,upload download speed,car rental,old navy coupon,youtube music videos,upload youtube,upload to google drive,freeform,camera iphone xr vs xs,carmax,videogamedunkey,sharing economy,cars for sale,sharing kindle books,sharing community yonkers,free vpn,gettysburg address,old town road remix,camera iphone x,video editing software free,free fonts,video phone screen,dog man x,upload pictures,old town road remix lyrics,dog and grill 2018,free online games,free movies online,video phone wikipedia,carnival row,old school runescape,getco,freecell,car loan calculator,youtube to mp4,video phone gaga,video phone beyonce lyrics,youtube to mp3,getco business solutions ltd,freebirds,dog sexually transmitted cancer,old navy credit card,old town road,video killed the radio star,old fashioned recipe,upload pdf to kindle,video game stores,upload studio,freestyle libre,youtube software,sharing network,camera iphone 8,upload image,upload file,youtube movies,camera iphone 7,oldboy,camera iphone 6,getfvid,doge to bdt,old bay seasoning,dog video,camera phone 2019,sharing google calendar,get bootstrap,old navy promo code,youtube playlist downloader,upload video,dogecoin,sharingan,dog and man,sharingan tattoo,getvideo,video phone beyonce lady gaga,video to mp3,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét